I held a real estate license in Virginia and while visiting my daughter on St Simons Island I decided to relocate here and…make the island home!
My career paths have spanned decades via healthcare administrative management, spa director, and board-certified holistic health coach (CHHC-AADP)—vocations all of which required a close interaction with people. My love of having a close one-on-one interaction with clients and the responsibility associated with attention to detail, confidentiality, and assiduity launched my passion forward, to choosing a career in real estate.
I believe the traits that have generated my success with sales of over $45,000,000 in the last five years and gaining the award of Circle of Excellence Life Member, stems from keeping my clients' interests and needs in perspective while working closely together through the detailed and timely processes associated with selling or buying a property. This close working relationship has blessed me with many sellers and buyers becoming my close friends.
- Government Affairs Committee
- Volunteer RPAC auction
- Sellers Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Advanced Digital Marketing Techniques (e-Pro)
- Certified Condominium Sales Specialist (CSS)
- Circle of Excellence Life Member
- Currently taking CE courses to gain my GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute)
Contact Diana and get started with your own success story!!