Bill Keim is an Associate Broker and a Founding Member of Signature Properties Group, Inc., having served as Managing Broker from 2003 thru April 2015. He is now involved full time in providing his clients with professional and knowledgeable service for both buyers and sellers.
Goals: "To provide professional, courteous, honest and experienced real estate services to both buyers and sellers. To offer client level services with attention to detail. To develop new friendships. Last but not least, to obtain results"
• Nineteen years - Professional Real Estate Broker specializing in residential, lot, investment, resort, second home and commercial real estate (Top 5 percent in volume in Glynn County)
• 20 years - Owner and Operator of a large Metro Ford Dealership with 75 employees
• Seven Years - Officer New York Stock Exchange Brokerage Firm (Responsible for compliance, SEC and NASD work and municipal underwritings.) Also officer Ohio Equities (Commercial Real Estate Co.)
• Two years - Peat, Marwick, Mitchell (Big Eight Accounting Firm)
• Six years - Ohio Air National Guard (121st Tactical Fighter Wing - Headquarters)
High School - Upper Arlington High School, Columbus, Ohio:
College: Miami University (Ohio) - Business Degree, Accounting Major
• Past President (Harrison Pointe Homeowners Assoc., Ohio Suburban Swim League, Upper Arlington Swim Club
• Past Director (Columbus Ohio Automobile Dealers Assoc., St. Simons Island Rotary Club
• Past Officer (Keim Ford, The Ohio Co., Ohio Equities Inc., Upper Arlington Chamber of Commerce, St Simons Rotary Club)
• Member (National and State Assoc. of Realtors, Golden Isles Association of REALTORS®, Glynn County Chamber of Commerce, St. Simons Rotary Club
Designations & Affiliations: CRB - Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers Associate Broker - Signature Properties Group Life Member - Circle of Excellence Past Board of Directors - Golden Isles Association of REALTORS® Past Board of Directors - Brunswick-Glynn MLS Board Past Treasurer - Golden Isles Association of REALTORS® Past State Director - Georgia Association of REALTORS® Past RPAC Trustee - Georgia Association of REALTORS® Past RIAC Chairman - Georgia Association of REALTORS® Previous Principal's License, NYSE and NASD Real Estate Broker’s License Notary Public in Glynn County, Georgia 2009 President - Golden Isles Association of REALTORS® 2007 Realtor of the Year - Golden Isles Association of REALTORS® 2010 Realtor of the Year - Golden Isles Association of REALTORS®
SFR: Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource
Married to Evelyn M. Keim, Six grown children, ten grandchildren.